310 Original Recipes Presents: A Dairy Free Protein Dessert
If you have a sweet tooth and yet want to eat clean, then try this original high protein dairy free fruit pizza. The pizza is gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan-friendly or dairy free for those on a no-dairy diet. Plus, both the crust and the cream contain 30 grams of 310 protein powder.
- Condensed Coconut Milk (1 can)
- Baking Powder (1/4 tablespoon)
- Vegan Cream Cheese (3 tablespoons)
- 310 Vanilla Protein Powder (2 scoops)
- Stevia (1 teaspoon)
- Chia Seeds (2 tablespoons)
- Vegan Butter (1/2 tube)
- Vanilla Extract (2 teaspoons)
- Dragon Fruit (1)
- Strawberries (1/2 cup)
- Blueberries (1/2 cup)
- Honey Mango (1)
- Kiwi (2)
- First, mix condensed coconut milk with vegan cream cheese, stevia, vanilla extract, and 1 scoop of 310 Nutrition vanilla protein powder.
- Next, place the nondairy vanilla cream in the freezer for roughly 15 minutes to quicken thickening process.
- While the vanilla cream is thickening in the freezer, knead coconut flour with chia seeds, almond milk, melted vegan butter, baking powder and 1 scoop of 310 vanilla protein powder.
- Lastly, bake the crust for approximately 10 minutes at 350 degrees and wait until cool to add vanilla cream. Then start adding fruit after slicing them.
While you might have tried other protein powders, you haven’t tried 310 plant based protein. And as you can see, what’s great about our protein powder is that it’s dairy-free and can be used while cooking.
Our starter kit is currently 80% off! You can’t beat that deal. So whether you are looking to bake or make yourself a shake, give 310 Nutrition a shot.