Looking for a new high protein recipe, one you can easily prepare at home? It is hard to think up new high protein recipes. So, if you are making the transition to a high protein lifestyle, then you probably will start getting bored of the same meals. Here’s a high protein recipe that will not break the bank and has loads of protein in it.
Super High Protein Recipe: What You Need
- Alaskan Cod: 20 grams of protein
- Edamame: 8 grams of protein, 7 grams carbs
- Extra Firm Tofu: 8 grams of protein, 2 carbs
- Sea Scallops: 19 grams of protein, 3 grams of carbs
- Braggs Liquid Aminos: 500 mg of protein, 350 mg carbs
- Red Mill Textured Vegetable Protein: 12 grams of protein, 7 grams of carbs
- Liquid Egg Whites: 1 Cup 26 grams of protein
- 3 oz Oyster Mushrooms: 2.84 grams of protein, 5.47 grams of carbs
- First, dip your Alaskan Cod in a cup of egg whites then dredge with Red Mill Textured Vegetable Protein, front to back. Leave the egg whites in a dish large enough to bake: tofu (cubed), cut up oyster mushrooms, scallops, and edamame.
- Next, bake in the oven: Wrap your Alaskan Cod in aluminum foil. For extra moisture, bake on low heat and cook it longer. 350 degrees ought to be sufficient to cook both your veggies and your fish for roughly 1 hour and 15 minutes. The foil allows for extra moisture and tenderness. Marinate the scallops, vegetables, and tofu in the egg whites. Braggs Amino Acids combine perfectly, giving you a veggie soy sauce taste but with the protein and amino acids our body needs, and with a fraction of the sodium.
The Best High Protein Recipe Seasoning
Braggs Liquid Aminos has 500 mg (.5 g) of protein to 350 mg of carbs. It’s the best seasoning for any high protein recipe. Caution: Despite lower levels than soy sauce, Braggs does contain sodium so use with discretion. If you’re going to use liquid amino’s you don’t need to add additional salt and using too much Braggs can ruin your high protein meal by making it too salty.
This Mega Protein Dish Will Not Leave You Hungry
You will not have to worry about feeling hungry after this meal, as this low carb, high protein recipe is ideal for dieters and weightlifters, alike. Remember, you don’t have to use Braggs Liquid Aminos for this dish and can use your own marinade, too. It’s totally up to you and your taste buds. Just know that you can add tofu and edamame as well as mushrooms to any fish, chicken or meat to make it a new high protein recipe. Definitely, add textured vegetable protein to any high protein recipe, and don’t forget to mix up new marinades to change up the flavor.