High Protein Diet: The #1 Craze
- 2 American Wagyu Bottom Round Steaks
- Approximately .5 lbs Per Steak
- 1 Chinese Eggplant
- 1 lb of Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 lb Baby Bok Choy
- 1 Bushel of Rainbow Carrots
- First cut up your carrots and Chinese eggplant.
- Then wrap up cut up veggies cut along with whole baby Bok Choy and cherry tomatoes with aluminum foil.
- Next, add sweet soy glaze marinade to your veggies. Consider stocking your fridge with sweet soy glaze on a regular basis. You can't go wrong with sweet soy glaze because you can add it to just about anything!
- Finally, put your veggies on the grill first. While they are cooking, add smoked applewood sea salt seasoning to your steak. Smoked applewood sea salt is another seasoning that gives any meat including fish, that savory smoked flavor. It's another keeper when stocking your kitchen with yummy seasoning.
Cook Veggies First
Start with the veggies first because they take longer to grill. I like to leave them on for 35 minutes. Wrapping vegetables in aluminum foil helps with moisture and tenderness.
How Well Do You Like Your Steak?
Depending on how well-done you like your steak, cook times will vary.
- Rarer (Medium Rare): 3-5 minutes (135 degrees F)
- Pink in the middle (Medium): 5-7 minutes (145 degrees F)
- Cook it please! (Medium Well): 8-10 minutes (150 degrees F)
Conclusion: American Wagyu is a quality, high-protein, and great tasting steak. The veggies add to this nutrient-rich meal that both health fans and steak lovers can enjoy!