This recipe is made with Trader Joe’s cauliflower crust, which is good news for gluten and dairy free folks!
Gluten-free is the biggest buzzword to hit our grocery store shelves, stirring up our fitness fanatics and health nuts alike. As stated in a previous article, gluten plays a key role in baking, especially when cooking with wheat. Gluten affects dough elasticity by conferring water absorption capacity, cohesivity, and viscosity.
Why So Many Are Going Gluten-Free?
However, gluten can cause bloating, diarrhea, and gas. It can make gluten sensitive folks feeling constant fatigue and even weak. Other symptoms of gluten intolerance as it relates to celiac disease are headaches, abdominal and bone pain. Furthermore, additional concerning symptoms of a gluten allergy are infertility, depression, and weight gain or loss.
Gluten-Free Is A Lifestyle Choice
Overall, becoming gluten-free is an entire lifestyle choice because gluten is in so many foods. So, for pizza lovers wanting to take that gluten-free leap, this gluten-free pizza recipe is for you.
- Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Crusted Pizza
- Pizza Sauce (1 cup)
- Spinach (1 cup)
- Vegan Shredded Cheddar Cheese (1 cup)
- Vegan Hot Dogs (2 hot dogs)
- Roma Tomatoes (2)
- Pine Nuts (1/2 cup)
- First, simply begin with Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Crust and then add pizza sauce evenly.
- Next, start stacking spinach, and vegan cheese.
- Finally, add vegan hot dogs and Roma tomatoes after you have sliced them.